mystpoker.com: Out in 45th Place

mystpoker.com



Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Out in 45th Place

I was eliminated in 45th place. I had around $60,000 in chips, and a player raised to $15,000 from the cut-off with the blinds at $2000/$4000 with a $500 ante. I didn't think he was strong and I moved all-in from the SB with Q5 of spades for another $45,000, which was pretty close to what he had left. He contemplated for a few minutes, and it really looked like he was going to fold. Fianlly, he ended up calling, and I thought to myself, wow, I must be in big trouble! He flips over 44?!?! I really couldn't ask for a better hand to be up against, I was shocked and happy at the same time.

The JT6 flop brought me no help, but the 8 of spades on the turn gave me a flush draw and a gutshot straight draw. Sadly, I could not hit one of my 18 outs on the river, and that was it for me. I recieved $9,328 for my efforts and I will now focus the rest of my energy on the Main Event.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home