mystpoker.com: Back in Vegas with Team Eurolinx

mystpoker.com



Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back in Vegas with Team Eurolinx

I arrived in Vegas a couple of nights ago, and I met up with Team Eurolinx in person for the first time. We had dinner in the Paris Hotel and basically talked poker for the most part.

I played my first WSOP event today, the $2000 NL freezeout. We started with 2050 players and $2000 in chips, and played 13 grueling hours of poker. At the end of the day I finished with $24,800 in chips which is about average, and 144 players remaining. We're into the second level of money now, guaranteed at least $3731. 1st place pays $842,262.

I'm too tired to recount all of the interesting hands I played, but you can read about most of them at http://blog.eurolinx.com/ and http://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/live_updates/3220

We start Day 2 tomorrow at 5:00pm EST, and our reporter will be updating the blog all day long.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home