mystpoker.com: Much Needed Break

mystpoker.com



Sunday, March 26, 2006

Much Needed Break

I played in 4 more tourneys on Thursday, and made it deep in 2 of them. The first one was the $109+Rebuys, I finished in 16th place for a payout of $540.

The other was a $22 128 person heads up NL tournament. I won all 7 of my matches and ended up winning the tournament. It paid $768.

I played a couple of small satellites on Friday but I really wasn't into it after all the poker I had played in the 3 previous days. I really needed a break and decided to leave town for the weekend.

Well now I'm back and today is a big day for online tournaments. At 4:30p.m. there is a $1000+$50 NL tourney on Pokerstars with a $1 million guaranteed prizepool. Then at 6:00p.m. there is a $615+$35 WSOP Main Event Qualifier.

I hope my rush keeps going today, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home