mystpoker.com: Welcome

mystpoker.com



Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome

Well I figured I might as well start a blog, since all the cool people do it. ;)

Actually, I've had about 20 people ask me to start one, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to. If I think about it, I've been using http://www.pokerpoker.ca as my blog whenever I'm at a major event, so I might as well have my own. I'll still post on pokerpoker though.

I'll be using this blog to post interesting hands in cash and tournament play, results of tournaments I make it deep into, and regular updates whenever I'm in a major tournament anywhere in the world.

In the past 5 months, I have played in tournaments in Sarnia, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Bahamas, and Monte Carlo. My next destination is Las Vegas on April 4th. I'll be trying to qualify for the $25,000 WPT Championship.

Until then, I'll be playing mostly online at Pokerstars under the name 'mysterio6044'. In preparation, I'll be focusing only on tournaments. I had a good start yesterday, placing 1st out of 235 players in a $33 Omaha tournament. It paid around $2000, which is still pretty good for a $33 buy-in. I also came so close to qualifying for the $10,000 WPT Foxwoods event. The qualifier started with around 300 players, with the top 2 players winning the package. I ended up busting out in 5th and only made $175.

PokerStars Tournament #21184952, Pot Limit Omaha
Buy-In: $30.00/$3.00
235 players
Total Prize Pool: $7050.00
Tournament started - 2006/03/19 - 17:45:00 (ET)

Dear mysterio6044,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
A $1,938.75 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 380.29 tournament leader points in this tournament.
For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html


Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good job myst i was watching that omaha tourney good job.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mark...great start to a wonderful career...looking forward to checking this blog as often as possible

    Shawn
    www.pokerpoker.ca

     

Post a Comment

<< Home