mystpoker.com: Quiet Finish

mystpoker.com



Sunday, May 14, 2006

Quiet Finish

I wish I had more hands to write about but the last session was pretty boring. It lasted 4 hours and I ended it with a profit of $2120. The only big pot I played was the following:

$10/$20 NL, UTG raises to $80, 2 callers, I call on the button with 22, BB re-raises to $240, all 3 players call, I also make the call. Flop comes 662. Its checked around to me and there is around $1250 in the pot. I bet $600, and unfortunately everybody folds. I was sure at least one of them had a big PP and would raise me but I guess they were all on high cards or small PP's.

Good thing I checked our flight time on Wednesday night, because I had thought our flight left on Thursday night and we would have all day Thursday to play. Turns out our flight was at 6:45 a.m. on Thursday morning and we only had 3 hours before we had to be at the airport.

Viva Las Vegas.

Now its back to Eurolinx for me. You can find me playing there almost every day under the username "_myst_". If you have any trouble setting up your account or making sure you are properly set up with the bonus code "myst", feel free to email me at marc6044@hotmail.com. I also use MSN messenger on the same email account.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home