mystpoker.com: No Luck

mystpoker.com



Tuesday, March 28, 2006

No Luck

Well, Sunday turned out to be a pretty bad day. I played in a couple of low buy-in tourneys and the $1050 Sunday $1 million guaranteed. I couldn't keep track of how many times I got rivered by 3-outers, and it totally threw me off my game. I couldn't recover and ending up busting out in the early stages. On top of that, I forgot to register for the $650 WSOP Main Event Qualifier. That was pretty smart. Ended the day in the minus for $1360.

Monday was a better day. I decided to switch gears and play some $2000+$50 Heads-Up Sit & Go's. I ended up playing most of them against a player named 'stevesbets'. I used to think I was a pretty loose/aggressive heads-up player. I no longer think that. This guy is an absolute maniac. I ended up 5-4 for the day for a profit of $1550 and won the single $1000+$30 Heads Up Sit & Go I played. Total profit for the day was $2520.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home