mystpoker.com: The Big Day

mystpoker.com



Friday, July 28, 2006

The Big Day

Well, this is it. Tomorrow is the big day, Day 1 of the World Series of Poker. I have been preparing for this day for the past few months. We start with $10,000 in chips, $25/$50 blinds, and 2 hour levels. That gives us alot of time to play real poker. I feel like I'm playing the best poker of my life right now, and I don't see myself being eliminated on Day 1 barring some bad set-up hand, like set over set, or getting all in with the nut flush or straight and having it cracked by a boat on the river.

The average chip stack after Day 1 should be around $25,000. My goal is to have between $30,000 and $40,000. If you would like to stay up to date on my progress, you can do so on the Eurolinx Blog.

Thats about it for now. I haven't played any more live games, except for a $220 tournament at Ceasar's Palace which I did not place in. I'll make another update tomorrow after Day 1 is complete, hopefully I can bring good news.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home