mystpoker.com: EPT Monte Carlo 2007 Airing This Week On Rogers Sportsnet

mystpoker.com



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

EPT Monte Carlo 2007 Airing This Week On Rogers Sportsnet

The final table from the 2007 EPT Championship in Monte Carlo is currently airing on Rogers Sportnet (Channel 27 in Ottawa). They have split the broadcast into 4 episodes, and they have been airing one episode per week, almost every day of the week. I must have had people call me on 4 different days last week to tell me I was on TV, lol.

This week, they are airing Episode 4, which is the final table! I'm really excited to see what my opponents' holecards were, and according to the TV schedule, it will be airing: (most of my readers are from Ontario, so I put those episodes in bold)

Tuesday, July 17th at 7:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet Ontario
Tuesday, July 17th at 7:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet HD
Wednesday, July 18th at 1:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet Ontario
Wednesday, July 18th at 1:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet HD
Wednesday, July 18th at 8:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet East
Thursday, July 19th at 3:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet West
Thursday, July 19th at 4:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet Pacific
Thursday, July 19th at 10:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet West
Friday, July 20th at 1:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet East
Saturday, July 21st at 12:30PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet East
Saturday, July 21st at 4:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet Ontario
Saturday, July 21st at 4:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet HD
Saturday, July 21st at 4:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet West
Saturday, July 21st at 5:00PM EST - Rogers Sportsnet Pacific
Saturday, July 21st at Midnight EST - Rogers Sportsnet Pacific

Also, early on during the WSOP, I did an in-studio interview on Pokerwire Radio with hosts Gavin Smith, Joe Sebok, and Joe Stapleton. The interview was a lot of fun, I came in a little bit nervous but the hosts made me feel very comfortable. In case you missed it, here is the link:
Marc Karam - June 20, 2007

4 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Mark! Will definately check it out. Sorry to hear that you didn't go farther in the WSOP but hopefully next year. Take care!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mark,

    Your poker run has been incredible - congrats.

    I just finishing watching the 47 hand against Griffin and I found it to be very interesting.

    I love your reraise with 47 to basically say eh you're not going to bully me and while his call he could be slowplaying a monster gave you some info that he was probably not carrying a high pair or even middle pair.

    Once the flop came with top pair and your bet (like it) but once Griffin came over the top you had a decision I'm not sure I would take.

    You're dominated or in this case 50/50 (arguement sakes) a draw or 2 overcards while 2 overcards with his chip lead he might have made it, was there a sense of urgency on your part to make this play , even though top pair was good - I was just wondering in hindsight could you have shown more patience and wait for a better opportunity or did you feel that any opportunity was worth it based on chip stacks.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Reid Martin said…

    Hi Mark,

    watched the final table at EPT Monte Carlo the other night. I really enjoyed it especially after following your blog and watching you play on poker stars live.

    The 47 hand was definately interesting. What is your analysis of playing this hand in retrospect? I realize that at the moment there is alot of decisions being made under tough circumstances but would you have played it the same now after having time to analyse the situation more?

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mark, what have you been up to lately? Haven't seen you online.. looking forward to next blog entry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home