mystpoker.com: Quick Update

mystpoker.com



Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been extremely busy for the past few weeks, and haven't had a chance to play too much poker. I've been playing mostly cash games on Eurolinx ($50/$100 NL) and Pokerstars ($25/$50 NL). There have been some pretty big swings, the 1st week of the month I was +$100k, 2nd week I was -$150k, I ended the 3rd week +$350k, and to finish off the month I had a bad last week for -$200k (played some $200/$400 NL, oops :P). I am +$100k total for the month of May.

I have tried to play some online tournaments, but I just can't get myself to play seriously in them. The only tournaments I really get to play are late at night. I can't play the big tournaments, because I am never at the computer for more than 3 or 4 hours straight. Maybe that will change once I move into my new house.

The WSOP starts in 2 days! I won't be going down to Vegas until June 15th, and I will race to the Rio to try and sign up for the $5000 H.O.R.S.E. event in time. I will be staying in Vegas for around a month, so if anyone I know is going down around that time, give me a shout! Other events I will most likely be playing include: $5000 NL Heads-Up Championship, $5000 Omaha Hi-Lo, $5000 6-Handed NL, $10,000 PL Omaha, and the $10,000 Main Event. If I do well in one of the first 3 events, I will seriously consider playing in the $50,000 H.O.R.S.E. event. I'm still not that great at the Stud games, and the field in that event is going to be littered with sharks.

I don't think I'm going to be playing much online poker before I head down to the WSOP. The last thing I want to do is get to Vegas feeling sick of poker. I want to go down hungry for that bracelet.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello myst i look at you and so you had a bad beat with lukeekspress
    play at 50 100 you are winning 70 %
    off all you games

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You had some really solid tournaments this year... its too bad you didn't take down the Aussie Millions with that dominating chip lead with 25 to go. Its kind of a joke that Jimmy Fricke ended up finishing 2nd. He didn't show much class in his opinions about some of the players in the tournament.

    Take down a bracelet in Vegas!

    -Brian

     

Post a Comment

<< Home