mystpoker.com: Update

mystpoker.com



Thursday, March 01, 2007

Update

I decided not to attend the L.A. Poker Classic this year, instead I will be flying out to Cleveland, Ohio next week to visit some family for a week or so. On March 23rd, I will be flying out to Malta, to visit the new Eurolinx head office. For those of you who have never heard of Malta, it is a small chain of seven islands in the Mediterranean Sea, just south of Italy. It looks beautiful, I can't wait to see it. I will be spending 3 days there, and meeting with the rest of Team Eurolinx for some strategy workshops a couple of days before the EPT Championship.

From Malta, we will be flying out to Monte Carlo for the European Poker Tour Grand Championship. With an entry fee of €10,000 it is one of the biggest buy-in tournaments in the world outside of the $25,000 WPT Championship. The field will be very tough once again, with all of Europe's finest players sure to be there. I will be returning to Ottawa on April 2nd, which means I will spend most of March outside of the country.

Poker has been going very well recently. Since my last post, I had been killing the $50/$100 NL game on Eurolinx, but then I had 2 bad sessions which erased most of my profit. I dropped down a level to $25/$50 NL, and I have been making a very steady profit there while being a little more comfortable. I also final tabled a pretty big tournament last night, it started with around 600 players, but unfortunately I was eliminated in 8th place after my 99 got all-in against an opponent's AQ, and he flopped the nut straight.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Myst!You are a great player.Best regard/Kurden upp i mixen inga trix len

     

Post a Comment

<< Home