mystpoker.com: Australia

mystpoker.com



Sunday, January 14, 2007

Australia

I arrived in Melbourne yesterday for the Aussie Millions! I brought along my cousin, and my friend Bill, who will be blogging for the Eurolinx Blog.

It was a brutal trip, 28 hours and 4 airplanes. To top it off, they lost my suitcase. I finally got it back this afternoon, and I can safely say I am not looking forward to the trip back.

I'm feeling really good about my game right now, I haven't played any poker in over 3 weeks and I am well rested and looking forward to playing in this tournament. The buy-in is $10,000 + $500. As usual, the wonderful people at Eurolinx are paying my way in.

The tournament started today, with half of the field playing on Day 1a. I start tomorrow on Day 1b. I like the format, we start with $20,000 in chips, $50/$100 blinds, and 90 minute levels. Niagara Falls had a better structure, with the same amount of starting chips, but the blinds started at $25/$25, giving us an extra 2 levels of play.

If you want to stay up to date on my progress, stay tuned to the Eurolinx Blog, as Bill will be posting updates frequently.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not sure if you can but, could you update your Blog with a cut and paste from Eurolinx?

    We here in the Gov of Canada are unable to access anything that has to do with Gambling sites. But we're allowed into yours...

    GOOD LUCK!

    AC in Ottawa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home