mystpoker.com: Poker?

mystpoker.com



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Poker?

I almost forgot what that word meant. As I have done for the past 3 years, I played very little poker this summer outside of the WSOP in Las Vegas. I have mostly been enjoying the summer; visiting my family down south, going to my first NFL game, renting a cottage for a few weekends with my buddies, basically getting out of the house as much as possible. I've also been working on a couple of little projects.

With the summer now over, it's back to business. I know, I know, I still haven't made that announcement that I've been talking about for the past couple of months, but there are still a couple of things that need to be sorted out. I promise, this is the last time I mention it before it's ready.

As for my next major tournament, I will be playing in the $10,000 WPT event in Niagara Falls for the 3rd year. As you may recall, in 2006 I made the final table and finished in 6th for ~$170,000, and in 2007 I almost repeated, but was eliminated in 25th place for ~$50,000. This is the only major tournament of the year where I'm playing at "home", so I hope I can make the most of it and do my country proud.

I might go a little early and play some of the side events, if there are any. My updates are few and far between at the moment, but after I start playing regularly again they should be back to normal. Either that, or I got lazy, I'm hoping it's the former. ;)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good stuff marc life isnt all about poker and your a good example of someone who has his priority straight

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    myst u playing any ept's this year?

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    huh i was affraid already :D ! your back, wohoo.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home